Black Cherry and Strawberry Tea
Here is a cherry home remedy for the extra adventurous –
- 20 grams dried cherry leaves
- 10 grams dried / dehydrated strawberries
- 10 grams dried / dehydrated cherries
- 5 grams organic vanilla pieces
- 30 grams organic black tea leaves
- 10 grams organic licorice root (found at health food shops that stock herbs)
Combine all the ingredients together and store in a dark, air tight container
To make tea –
- Boil Water
- Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes covered
For loose leaf iced teas, use 2 tsp per 250 ml glass
The flavours of dehydrated sweet cherries, strawberries, and subtle notes of vanilla combine to produce a full-bodied, black tea that is both succulent and medicinal, such a gorgeous mix.