Salted Caramel Gooey Lava Cake
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Ingredients:3 small eggs
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs cacao powder
¼ cup GF flour
4 scoops Salted Caramel Noway Hot Chocolate
½ tsp baking soda\
2 tbs coconut sugar
60g white chocolate or Caramilk
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 4 x ramekins with coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add all dry ingredients (except white chocolate). Combine until a smooth thick mixture has formed.
- Pour even amounts of mixture into each ramekin. Place 2 little squares of white chocolate into each cake, pushing into the middle, and cover with mixture.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, before carefully removing from the ramekins.
- Dust with extra cacao, salted caramel hot choc, or nuts if desired.
Macros Per Serving:Calories - 262