There is something so spectacular about the combinations of chocolate and cherry, I have to give these guys away soon after making them, as it is just too hard to eat one. Developed with Noway Choc Caramel Fudge Protein, and it’s a great pre or post work out treat or even broken onto yogurt… Great gift idea too!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Fridge Time||1 hr & 30/35 minutes all up|
|Nutrition Per Serve||79 Cal|
|Carbs Per Serve||5.99g|
|Fat Per Serve||3.79g|
|Protein Per Serve||3.35g|
Makes 12 balls
- 100 gram fresh or frozen but thawed cherries
- 100 grams fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Scoop Noway Strawberry Protein
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup organic desiccated coconut
- 2 mejool dates, pitted
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes (to roll in and coat)
- 1/2 cup organic 70 – 85% dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. organic, coconut oil
- 1 scoops Noway Protein (choc caramel fudge)
1. Line baking paper on a tray or plate
2. Next put the cherries, raspberries, maple syrup, desiccated coconut and oil, dates and protein powder in a food processor or even use a blend stick, and pulse to form a chunky well combined mix
3. Using a tablespoon take a heap of the mixture, place it in your hands and then roll the mixture into balls, place them in prepared baking paper, and repeat until all mixture is gone – cover with glad wrap and put them in the fridge on the top shelf until firm (30 – 45 minutes).
4. About 15 minutes before you take the balls out of the fridge melt the chocolate and coconut oil together over a low heat, once melted add the Noway Protein and stir to combine
5. Dunk the firm balls in the chocolate mix, then roll them in the organic desiccated coconut, once done place them back into the fridge for 1 hour until firm.