Serves: 18 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: None
Macros Table Calories Carbs Fat Protein Per Serving: 154 5g 11g 6g
3 scoops banana noway
1 cup cashews
1 cup desiccated coconut (extra for rolling)
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp natural peanut butter, smooth
75g good quality dark chocolate, melted
- Combine Noway, cashews, coconut, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and salt in a food processor. Add 1-2 tbs of water. Process until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Add peanut butter and pulse until peanut butter has been swirled into the mixture.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mixture and create a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. Place in freezer for 15 minutes, while you melt the chocolate.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- Return to freezer to set for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.