Serves: 4 Cook: 10 minutes Fridge: minimum 20 minutes
1 cup Almond meal
¼ cup Tapioca flour
1 scoop Vanilla Noway
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tbsp Maple syrup
Pinch of Salt
2 x sachets Noway Collagen Protein Mousse
1 cup milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease mini tart tins.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond meal, tapioca, Noway, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together, until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Spread base mixture into tins evenly and push up the sides into ridges of tin (use wet hands if needed).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once bases are cool, make mousse as per packet instructions.
- Pour even amounts into bases. Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Once set, remove from the fridge and remove from tart tins.
- Decorate with desired toppings and enjoy.
* Note may have extra mousse leftover, depending on the size of tins.