Makes 6 Serves
|Calories per serve||297|
- 2 large avocados
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 150g dark chocolate 70% – melted
- 5 scoops of chocolate Noway protein
- In a blender add avocado flesh, cacao, vanilla, maple syrup & coconut cream
- Process until smooth
- Add in cooled melted dark chocolate and process again for another 10 seconds until creamy and smooth
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours
- Best served with fresh fruit and cacao shavings or nibs.
The best part of this recipe is that you can adapt all the ingredients to your ‘chocolate’ intensity levels. If you desire a more milk chocolate taste you can opt for some organic milk chocolate instead of 70% dark chocolate.