Serves: 8 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
¾ cup almond meal
¾ cup buckwheat flour
1 scoop Noway Unflavoured
Pinch of salt
1 x egg
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g dark chocolate, chopped
400g Noway Ice-Cream – your preferred flavour
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine well. Add chopped chocolate and roughly stir through.
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and flatten on a baking tray, repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To slice your ice-cream, remove it from the freezer for 5 minutes. Once slightly melted around the edge remove from the container by sliding a butter knife around the sides. Place on a cutting board and slice into even discs to make the filling for your cookie sandwich.
- Place ice-cream discs between 2 cookies and align on a tray or loaf tin, enjoy straight away, or return to the freezer.
P – 13g
F – 14.1g
C – 13.5g
Calories: 265 Per Serve