Serves: 16 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15-20 minutes
Calories Net Carbs Fat Protein Per Serve 165 5g 12g 7g
1 cup almond meal
1 tbs coconut flour
2 tbs raw cacao powder
5 scoops Noway Hot Chocolate
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Extra dark chocolate for drizzle on top.
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
¼ cup tahini
1 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line/grease a rectangle baking dish.
- In a large bowl place all dry ingredients and stir together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden on top.
- Once cooked, allow to cool in the dish for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place all ganache ingredients into a small bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Spread ganache over brownie slab and sprinkle with sea salt if desired. Slice into squares and enjoy!