Berry Panna Cotta Slice
Serves: 15 Slices
Category: Dessert / Snacks
1 cup oats
1 cup shredded coconut
6 x Medjool dates, (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes)
2 tbs cacao powder
2 tbs almond butter
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
Pinch of salt
100g frozen raspberries
1 tbs coconut oil
2 scoops Noway Juicy Wild Berry Protein Powder
2 x sachets Noway Panna Cotta (available in the Assorted Dessert box)
1 cup milk of choice
Extra toppings if desired to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, line/grease a square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Combine soaked dates, almond butter, and coconut oil in a food processor or blender until smooth.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place all dry ingredients for the base, pour in the date mixture, and combine well until smooth. Add 1 tbs of water to help combine.
4. Pour into the baking tin and spread evenly, pressing down to compact into a hard base. Place in the oven to cook for 10 minutes. Once cooked, allow to cool in the tin.
5. For the raspberry filling: In a small saucepan on low heat place raspberries and coconut oil. Allow to melt and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
6. Add in Noway, stir until combined and no lumps remain. Remove from heat.
7. Pour filling over the base and spread evenly.
8. Set in the freezer for 1 hour.
9. Prepare panna cotta (as per packet instructions) by blending sachets with preferred milk. Pour over the cooled slice and return to the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
10. Once set, slice and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 10g