Who would have thought that we could bake cookies in the air fryer? Well, we have made it possible and we must say they are pretty special and DELICIOUS. Crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside, they are simply too good to be true and they take no time to create. Enjoy this easy recipe that the whole family will love.Serves:
5 minutes Bake Time:
1 cup quick oats
½ cup buckwheat or gluten free flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
2 scoop Vanilla Noway Protein
Pinch of salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbs preferred milk
50g dark choc chips
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except chocolate together to form a sticky dough.
2. Add in chocolate chips and combine.
3. Prepare an Air Fryer at 170 degrees.
4. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mixture onto the air fryer tray/draw, leave space between each cookie to expand. You may have to do it in batches depending on how large your air fryer is.
5. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack.
7. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Enjoy while warm!Macros, Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 13g