Hot Choc Mini Muffins
Mini = so you can enjoy more right? This is what we tell ourselves anyways. These yummy chocolatey mini muffins include our decant Noway Hot Chocolate and are the perfect after dinner treat to help snap up that sweet tooth.
Serves: 12 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
½ cup almond meal
½ cup gluten-free plain flour
2 tbs raw cacao powder
4 scoops Noway Hot Chocolate
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup preferred milk
Choc chips (optional to decorate)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease/line mini muffin tray (can use regular-sized muffin tray).
- In a large bowl mix together all dry ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Scoop mixture into each muffin hole. Top with choc chips on each muffin if desired.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Remove from tin and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy as desired.
Macros Per Serving:Calories: 113
Net Carbs: 11g