Immune Boosting Broccoli and Lentil Patties
*Specific carbohydrate diet-friendly
Serves: 18 patties Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 30 minutes
6 capsules Immune RX, opened
1 head (190g) broccoli florets
110g leek, white part, sliced
375ml can brown lentils, rinsed and drains
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp ground Turmeric
2 tbs coconut flour
1 egg (1 tbsp chia soaked, vegan option)
2 sprigs fresh parsley
½ tsp chili flakes
¼ tsp salt
3 tbs tahini
1 lemon, juiced
2 tbs water
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place broccoli in food processor and pulse to a course rice consistency is achieved.
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mixture into a ball and flatten on a baking tray to make a patty. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden, flip over after 15 minutes.
- While patties are baking, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Enjoy patties drizzled with dressing on their own or as aside.
Tip: Delicious cold so perfect to make ahead of time for work or school lunch.