Serves: 20 bite-sized pieces
250g dark chocolate (I used 90% dark)
10ml coconut oil
4 scoops Cranberry Gutright Daily
40g pistachios, chopped
30g cranberries, chopped
Optional extra inclusions: macadamias, Noway Bars or marshmallows, freeze-dried berries, dried figs.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Gutright powder, pistachios, cranberries, and any extra inclusions.
2. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until silky smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
4. Pour this mixture into a lined loaf or baking tin. Use a wooden spoon to press the mixture down – the more pressure the better to make it compact!
5. Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
6. Slice into 20 small or 10 large pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Macros per piece:
98 calories, 4g Carbs, 8g Fats, 2g Protein