Serves: 32 (bite sizes) Prep: 10 minutes Cook: None
2 x Mallow Bars – an assortment of flavours – we used raspberry and pineapple, chopped into 1cm cubes
1 x Noway bar – banana, chopped into 1cm cubes
40g shredded coconut
80g almonds, chopped
50g macadamias, chopped
20g pistachios, chopped
200g good quality dark chocolate
4 tbs coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts, chopped Mallow and Noway bars.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir well until evenly coated. Pour into a rectangle baking tin and push down evenly until level and compact.
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into small squares. And store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!