Makes 12 Medium Muffins
|Calories per muffin||239|
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour
- 2/4 cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large banana (Mashed)
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of diced mango
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut – feel free to add more if you like
For the crumb topping
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons of solid coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Grease muffin tin.
- Combine flours, coconut sugar, salt and baking powder. Add in milk, banana and coconut oil and stir until just moistened. Fold in mango and coconut. Add batter into muffin tin.
- For the crumb topping: Stir together the coconut sugar, flour and coconut. With a fork blend in the coconut oil until the mixture is crumbly. Spread the mixture on top of the muffins
- Place muffins in the oven to bake for around 20 mins or until slightly golden brown. The slower you cook these the better.
Allow to cool and enjoy!