These Raspberry Jelly Cakes are the perfect guilt free snack, not just for adults, but kids will also enjoy this in their lunchbox and be the envy of their friends.
1 cup almond meal
¼ cup cacao powder
2 scoops Chocolate Noway
½ cup shredded coconut
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs almond butter
Pinch of Salt
1.5 cups cashews (soaked overnight, drained, and rinsed)
3/4 cup coconut cream
1 scoop Vanilla Noway
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
3 serves Raspberry Noway Jelly
1. Lightly grease a muffin tray with a small amount of coconut oil.
2. Place all base ingredients in a food processor and combine until a coarse sticky mixture has formed. You can also combine together in a mixing bowl with a fork until the mixture holds its form.
3. Spoon 1-2 tbs of the mixture out and roll into a ball and flatten into a muffin hole to make an even base layer. Repeat with all remaining mixture.
4. Place in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
5. To make the filling, add all filling ingredients to a high-speed blender and combine until thick and smooth.
6. Remove bases from the freezer and top with the filling, leaving room for the jelly to go on top. Return to the freezer to set for 1.5 hours.
7. Make jelly by combining with hot water and stirring until dissolved (as per packet instructions) and place in refridgerator.
8. Allow the jelly to cool to room temperature, then spoon over each individual cake. Place in the fridge to set overnight.
9. Once set, remove from the muffin tray and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Net Carbs: 8g