Our GF Banana pancake alternative is sure to be a hit with the kids and not so little kids. Finished off with your choice of Nut Butter, it is sure to impress even the most diehard pancake lover.
Makes: 16, serves 2 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
Category: Breakfast / Dessert
2 bananas, sliced into coins
½ cup gluten-free flour
1 scoop Noway Vanilla
½ tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs Noya nut butter, we used the almond chia
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg and almond milk together, add remaining dry ingredients except for banana until a thick smooth batter is formed.
- Heat a frypan over medium heat (add a small amount of coconut oil if needed).
- Individually dip banana coins into batter until fully coated and place into a hot frypan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining banana and mixture.
- For nutty sauce, combine the nut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small bowl until combined and forms a runny consistency.
- Place desired amount on a plate and drizzle with nutty sauce and extra toppings if preferred.