Serves: 10 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: None
2 x Noway bars (Lemon Curd and Banana Caramel Pie)
50g dark chocolate (min 70%)
1 tsp coconut oil
10g desiccated coconut
10g hemp seeds
10g crushed peanuts (or other nuts)
- Chop, bars into 1cm wide long pieces, approximately 5 pieces per bar. Place in freezer to chill.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan with a small amount of water, bring to boil. Stir chocolate and coconut oil until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Dip bars into chocolate and then roll in either coconut, hemp seeds, peanuts or leave plain. Place on a baking tray or plate. Repeat with all remaining pieces.
- Return to freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.