Noway! Ice cream cake?! Who would have thought having your cake and eating it too would be so… healthy? This was quickly made an office favourite to keep on hand in the freezer to dig into for that 3 pm snack, maybe even a few after breakfast sweet treats too. Drizzled with melted biscoff takes it to a whole new level, but that’s only if you want to add another naughty dimension to it…
Serves: 12 Prep: 10 minutes Freeze: min 2 hours
1 x 500ml tub Noway Frozen Dessert Salted Caramel
1 x 500ml tub Noway Frozen Dessert Double Chocolate
Optional toppings – melted biscoff, chocolate, berries, crushed nuts.
- Line a pudding tin with cling wrap.
- Start assembling the cake by spooning ice cream into the tin, approximately 2cm thick, try to ensure the layer is level.
- Continue with the next layer with the opposite flavour.
- Repeat until the tin is full and you have used all of the ice cream.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer, place a plate over the opening of the tin, flip cake onto the plate and remove cling wrap.
- Decorate as desired, we used melted biscoff, berries,and nuts.
Cals per serve: 73
Net carbs: 3g