Our Moist Noway Lamington Bites are to die for! With the perfect amount of Jam and Coconut, you will not want to stop at one.
Serves: 14 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
Category: Sweet Treat / Dessert
1.5 cups almond meal
2 tbs coconut flour
3 scoops Vanilla Noway
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 eggs (medium)
¼ cup almond milk
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
70g frozen raspberries
1 tbs maple syrup
2 scoops Strawberry Noway
100g dark chocolate
2 tbs coconut oil
Desiccated coconut for coating
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- Start with the sponge: Place almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and Noway into a mixing bowl and stir well. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well and transfer mixture to baking tin or mini loaf tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden on top. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Slice into small rectangles/squares and in half, if using an individual loaf tin, slice each rectangle in half and then half again (lengthways) to fill with jam.
- For jam filling, place raspberries in a small saucepan over low heat, add maple syrup, once raspberries start to heat and reduce down add Strawberry Noway and combine well until a thick and sticky mixture has formed.
- Combine dark chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler until melted together. Remove from heat.
- Dip each lamington into the chocolate and then coat in coconut.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate if in a hot climate.
Macros Per Serve:
Net Carbs: 4g