4 scoops Raspberry Gutright Daily
50g chocolate protein powder or almond meal
50g peanut butter
30-50 ml almond milk
1 tbsp cacao powder
50ml coconut oil
100g peanut butter
A pinch of sea salt
1 scoop Raspberry Gutright Daily
80g raspberry chia jam
40g fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Base: Combine all based ingredients in a large mixing bowl
2. With your hands, mould the mixture into a lined loaf/ brownie tin.
3. Filling: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour this mixture on top of your base and place in the fridge to set.
4. Meanwhile, for the jam topping: Mix jam with Gtright until evenly combined Fold through berries. Pour this mixture on top of the PB filling. Place in the freezer to set overnight, or at least 4-5 hours.
5. Once set, cut into 6 pieces and enjoy! Best served & stored chilled.