Macros: Per Cube
300g Organic dark chocolate,
30g ounce Organic coconut oil
½ cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoon shredded coconut
2 scoops ATP Science Pina Colada Noway Protein
- Place the mold you are using into the freezer.
- In a saucepan, combine dark chocolate and the coconut oil. Heat until the chocolate is melted.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream to a thick consistency
- Add the shredded coconut and pina colada Noway protein and fold into the cream.
- Reserve at least 2/3rd of the melted chocolate for the molds. Slowly fold 1/3 of melted chocolate into the cream until you have a nice chocolate mousse. Cool the mousse in the fridge.
- Take the ice tray straight from the freezer and pour chocolate into the mold. You will have to move the tray around so you get a nice coverage 2-3mm thick on each side. It is really important the chocolate isn’t too hot so you get a thick layer on the sides. Place your mold in the freezer to set for approximately 15 minutes. If the chocolate layer is too thin then repeat this process. (Make sure leave some chocolate for the bottoms though).
- Now take your cooled mousse mix and fill almost to the top of each section of the ice tray. Make sure you leave some room for the final layer of chocolate.
- Cover the top of each section in the remaining melted chocolate and place in the freezer. The longer you leave them the better.
- After freezing for a few hours take them out of the freezer and turn the tray upside down and tap the back of the tray to help loosen the cubes.
- Store in the freezer
Enjoy – You deserve it 😉