Macros: Per Ball (without dark chocolate)
Makes 12 balls
- 4 scoops Pina Colada Noway Protein
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 2 cups of organic coconut
- 50g packet of coconut milk powder
- 100-150ml of water
Optional – Organic Dark Chocolate for coating
- Add all dry ingredients into blender.
- Slowly add in water until desired texture. You don’t want it to be to gooey. The less water you use the better the consistency.
- Wet your hands and roll into balls. Place the balls into the fridge overnight.
- OPTIONAL – Melt your dark chocolate on the stove and dip or drizzle the protein balls with the chocolate and replace back into the fridge to set.
Delicious snack post workout or whenever!