In today’s episode of the ATP Project Matt, Jeff, Steve, and Elizma chat about all things Eczema. The team has been itching to talk about this for a while as its something so prevalent in society across all ages and occurs for so many different reasons. This episode gives an excellent insight into differences to look for and a way to join the dots on this condition.
- The role of gut microbiota in atopic asthma and allergy, implications in the understanding of disease pathogenesis.
- Nickel Allergy of the Skin and Beyond.
- Comparison the effects of topical application of olive and calendula ointments on Children’s diaper dermatitis: A triple-blind randomized clinical trial.
- Innovation in Atopic Dermatitis: From Pathogenesis to Treatment.
- Nigella sativa seed extract applicability in preparations against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and effects on human dermal fibroblasts viability.
- Phytotherapeutic potential of natural herbal medicines for the treatment of mild-to-severe atopic dermatitis: A review of human clinical studies.
- What’s new in atopic eczema? An analysis of systematic reviews published in 2017. Part 1: treatment and prevention.
- What’s new in atopic eczema? An analysis of systematic reviews published in 2015. Part 2: prevention and treatment.
- The complex biology and contribution of Staphylococcus aureus in atopic dermatitis, current and future therapies.
- Supporting a Healthy Microbiome for the Primary Prevention of Eczema.
- Regulation of T Cell Immunity in Atopic Dermatitis by Microbes: The Yin and Yang of Cutaneous Inflammation.