Serves: 12 large or 24 mini Freeze: overnight
½ cup frozen cherries
½ cup frozen raspberries
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
2 cups shredded coconut
2 tbs maple syrup
100g dark chocolate, melted, for coating
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate into a food processor and combine until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Transfer into a baking tin and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and slice into 12 bars, return to the freezer for a further 4-6 hours (or overnight).
- Remove bars from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate. Return to the freezer to set. Enjoy as desired.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.