Serves: 22 pieces
Macros Calories Net Carbs Fat Protein Per Serving: 86 2 7 3
½ cup natural peanut butter or tahini
2 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs maple syrup
2 cups natural salted popcorn
1 scoop Noway, unflavoured or vanilla
¼ cup flaked almonds
¼ cup shredded coconut
80g dark chocolate, melted
- Pour ¾ of melted chocolate into a lined square baking tin, making a thin base layer of chocolate. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup, combine well.
- Place popcorn, Noway, flaked almonds and coconut in a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry ingredients and stir well with a fork.
- Add popcorn on top of the chocolate layer, push down evenly until mixture is tightly compacted.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, slice into squares and drizzle with remaining chocolate. Store in the fridge!