Pumpkin is so versatile and a great sweet addition that can be used just as you would
use a squisshy banana, I’ve added some amazing super foods to this mix, including
tumeric, cinnamon, coriander, star anise and a classic to accompany pumpkin
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cooking Time 2 minutes all up
|Nutrition Per Serve||93 Calories|
Make 7 – 8 Pancake / 1/4 cup each pancake
You will need:
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree – bake or boil 230 g of pumpkin for 1/2 cup
– 2 large pastured eggs
– 1 scoop of Vanilla Caramel Noway Protein Powder
– 1/2 cup almond milk (or coconut milk)
– 1/2 cup gluten free ﬂour
– 1/4 cup ground ﬂax seed or LSA mix
– 1/2 teaspoon each of ground cinnamon, coriander, start anise, ginger, nutmeg, turmeric
– 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) – for cooking
1. Combine dry ingredients together ( gluten free ﬂour, ﬂax seed or LSA mix, and spices)
2. Whisk the wet ingredients in a separate bowl: eggs, coconut oil and pumpkin puree.
3. Slowly add the dry mix to the wet mix until the ingredients are well combined.
4. Heat a pan with the coconut oil or organic butter over MEDIUM-LOW heat. Spoon the batter into the pan in whatever size you wish, I used a 1/4 cup
Use a spoon to ﬂatten and shape the batter to about 1/3 inch. They will not bubble up a lot like regular pancakes so keep your eyes on them until they are done, its about 30 – 40 seconds a side. Flip them over to the other side when the bottom is golden brown.
Serve with your choice of topping, brazil nuts, coconut yogurt, berries, cherries, pure maple syrup or just enjoy the pumpkin pancakes by themselves, my kids absolutely love these