Salted Caramel Lava Cake, developed with our newly launched product, Noway Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. With a warm gooey centre, that covers every bite of chocolate goodness! We were excited to whip this one up to celebrate the launch. The whole team provided the tick of approval with the test batch for photo day, and we hope that you love it just as much!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Ingredients For Salted Caramel Lava cake:
3 small eggs
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs cacao powder
¼ cup GF flour
4 scoops Salted Caramel Noway Hot Chocolate
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbs coconut sugar
60g white chocolate or Caramilk
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 4 x ramekins with coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add all dry ingredients (except white chocolate). Combine until a smooth thick mixture has formed.
- Pour even amounts of mixture into each ramekin. Place 2 little squares of white chocolate into each cake, pushing into the middle, and cover with mixture.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, before carefully removing from the ramekins.
- Dust with extra cacao, salted caramel hot choc, or nuts if desired.
Enjoy while warm, for that ultimate salted caramel lava gooey centre experience. Be sure to share your recreation on socials, and tag us @atpscience or @atpscience.au We cant wait to see them!
Macros Per Serving:
Calories – 262