There is something awfully nostalgic about a warm cinnamon scroll and there is nothing better than when someone says they have created a slightly ‘healthier’ version. We are here to share our high collagen version that includes our Noway Collagen Peptides. It is in an easy single-serve portion so you can enjoy the whole scroll and do not need to share (we didn’t).
Serves: 1 Prep: 5 minutes Bake Time:15minutes
½ cup gluten-free flour
1 scoop Vanilla Noway Protein
½ tsp baking soda
1-2 tbs preferred milk
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp coconut sugar
White chocolate, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease ramekin.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add gluten-free flour, Noway, baking soda, and milk. Mix together well until a dough has formed. Add more flour if necessary.
3. Roll dough out between 2 sheets of baking paper until dough is 1cm thick.
4. Remove the top layer of baking paper.
5. Spread coconut oil over dough evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon and coconut sugar evenly across dough.
6. Carefully start to roll – ensure dough isn’t too wide, should be the height of ramekin.
7. Once rolled into a scroll place in the ramekin and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
9. Drizzle with melted chocolate and enjoy!