Serves: 14 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 40 minutes
1 cup quick oats
½ cup almond meal
½ cup gluten-free plain flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup milk
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
60g fresh raspberries, dusted in GF flour
60g white chocolate, chopped (optional)
1 sachet white choc Noway Mousse
½ cup thickened coconut cream or dollop cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together (except raspberries and white chocolate).
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and coconut oil. Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Add white chocolate and raspberries and fold them into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into the loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, mix together mousse and cream in a small bowl, until smooth. Place in the fridge. Once the loaf is cool, spread across the loaf and decorate with extra raspberries and white chocolate if desired.