Serves: 24 Freeze: 1 hour
180g white chocolate
¼ cup pistachios
¼ cup cranberries, chopped
¼ cup goji berries
1 x Banana Caramel Noway Bar, chopped
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup macadamias, chopped
¼ cup cacao nibs
Pinch of sea salt
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl place all dry ingredients and mix together.
- Melt white chocolate and combine with melted coconut oil.
- Pour white chocolate and coconut oil mix into dry ingredients and stir well until evenly covered.
- Transfer mixture to baking tin and spread out evenly.
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 1 hour. Slice into small squares and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.