Noway Collagen Pancakes
My oldest son Orlando is the biggest pancake fan, a breakfast meal that bypasses all the fuss, it’s a recipe you can add the good stuff like extra fibre from an LSA mix. I add protein powder to mine and use it as a post work out meal or cheat meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
- 1 banana.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 scoop of NOWAY (flavour of your choice).
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free / stones milled flour.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Mash the banana up in a medium sized bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and whisk together with a folk, add NOWAY, flour and baking powder and combine ingredients.
- Fry them in coconut oil for approximately 3.5 minutes each side.
For additional ingredients add LSA mix, cinnamon, berries, any nut butters.
Store in fridge for up to a week.