Hot Choc Mini Muffins
½ cup almond meal
½ cup gluten-free plain flour
2 tbs raw cacao powder
4 scoops Noway Hot Chocolate
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup preferred milk
Choc chips (optional to decorate)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease/line mini muffin tray (can use regular-sized muffin tray).
- In a large bowl mix together all dry ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Scoop mixture into each muffin hole. Top with choc chips on each muffin if desired.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Remove from tin and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy as desired.
Macros Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 11g