Choc Collagen Tart
This decadent collagen tart is the perfect treat to whip up when you are expecting guests over or you simply want to enjoy something that is meant to be really naughty but isn't. This collagen tart includes our Noway collagen protein powder, making it the perfect high protein treat.
Serves: 16 Freeze: minimum of 8 hours
5 x dates
1 cup almonds
½ cup shredded coconut
1 scoop Chocolate Noway
Pinch of salt
1 x ripe avocado, medium
3 scoops Chocolate Noway
2 tbs raw cacao powder
1 cup coconut solids*
2 tbs maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
1 cup mixed fresh seasonal berries to decorate
*Refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight and use solid coconut that has separated from the water.
1. Line/grease a tart pan or round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place all base ingredients in a food processor and combine until a coarse sticky crumb has formed, add a teaspoon of water if necessary to help combine.
3. Transfer base mixture into the tin and spread evenly, pushing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while making the filling.
4. Add all filling ingredients to the food processor and blitz until well combined and smooth.
5. Pour filling over the base and spread evenly. Return to the freezer to set for a further 6-8 hours.
6. Once set, remove the tart from the pan and decorate with desired fruit or nuts and seeds.
7. Slice and enjoy!