Choc-Dip Noway Cookies
Serves: 16 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
Ingredients¾ cup almond meal
¾ cup buckwheat flour
1 scoop Noway Unflavoured
Pinch of salt
1 x egg
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g dark chocolate, melted (for decorating)
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine well.
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and flatten on a baking tray, repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle or dip each cookie into chocolate and preferred toppings if desired