Coffee Breakfast Bars
Ingredients1 cup oats
½ cup mixed seeds
2 tbs sesame seeds
3 scoops Noway Iced Coffee
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup nut butter or tahini
3 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g dark chocolate, melted to drizzle over the top
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir with a fork to combine.
- In a seperate bowl mix coconut oil, nut butter/tahini, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and stir well. Add 2-3 tbs of water to help combine and a sticky mixture is formed.
- Transfer mixture into tin spread out evenly and press down firmly until compact.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cooling in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wooden board and slice into bars while warm. Then allow to cool and harden up.
- Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
Macros Per Serve
Net Carbs: 10g