Serves: 40 Small Cookies
¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
1 tbs ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
1 scoop Gutright
½ cup almond meal
½ cup buckwheat flour
2 tsp arrowroot flour
¼ cup 60ml Maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well until a sticky dough has formed.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out with rolling pin to approximately 1cm thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut shapes in the dough and place cookie shapes onto the baking tray. Repeat until all mixture has been used. Bakefor 10-12 mins or until golden, timing can vary depending on the size of the cookies you make. If you prefer chewy gingerbread cookies then slightly undercook.
- Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
- Feel free to decorate if you wish!