Noway Ice-Cream Cake
Serves: 12 Prep: 10 minutes Freeze: min 2 hours
Ingredients:1 x 500ml tub Noway Frozen Dessert Salted Caramel
1 x 500ml tub Noway Frozen Dessert Double Chocolate
Optional toppings – melted biscoff, chocolate, berries, crushed nuts.
- Line a pudding tin with cling wrap.
- Start assembling the cake by spooning ice cream into the tin, approximately 2cm thick, try to ensure the layer is level.
- Continue with the next layer with the opposite flavour.
- Repeat until the tin is full and you have used all of the ice cream.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer, place a plate over the opening of the tin, flip cake onto the plate and remove cling wrap.
- Decorate as desired, we used melted biscoff, berries,and nuts.
Macros:Cals per serve: 73
Net carbs: 3g