Peanut Butter Choc Chip ‘Pizookie’ (Pizza Cookie)
You might be thinking, what's a pizookie?? Well it is one of our favourite American desserts, a deep dish cookie pizza! Think crunchy cookie crunch on the outside with a gooey cookie centre. This cookies includes our Noway Collagen protein and is best enjoyed topped with some ice-cream - enjoy this one!
Serves: 8 Prep: 5 minutes Cook:15 minutes
½ cup gluten-free plain flour
½ cup almond meal
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
¼ cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease cast iron skillet or 20cm round baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients, except choc chips.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and peanut butter, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and combine well. Stir through chocolate chips.
- Transfer cookie mixture into skillet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favourite frozen dessert or ice-cream if desired. Enjoy while warm.
Macros Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 15g