Peanut Butter Jelly Bliss Balls
Ingredients:½ cup natural smooth peanut butter
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup almond meal
Filling1 scoop Wild Berry Noway Juicy
40g frozen raspberries
Coat in coconut, chocolate, or dried berries if desired.
- Place all ingredients, except filling into a food processor and combine until a sticky mixture has formed.
- For the filling, in a small saucepan on low heat place raspberries and allow to melt slightly, add Noway Juicy and stir to combine until Noway has dissolved but raspberries have not completely melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture and roll into a ball, make a deep hole in the middle. Spoon a small amount of filling into the hole and carefully close the hole up. Repeat with remaining mixture and filling.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Roll in extra coconut, dried berries, or melted chocolate if preferred.
Macros Per Serving: