Protein Cherry Ripe Bars
Recreating an old classic is one of our favourite kinds of recipes to make. This cherry ripe is the perfect combination of chocolate and coconut. The healthier take on an Australian icon will leave you wanting more.
Serves: 12 large or 24 mini Freeze: overnight
½ cup frozen cherries
½ cup frozen raspberries
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
2 cups shredded coconut
2 tbs maple syrup
100g dark chocolate, melted, for coating
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate into a food processor and combine until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Transfer into a baking tin and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and slice into 12 bars, return to the freezer for a further 4-6 hours (or overnight).
- Remove bars from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate. Return to the freezer to set. Enjoy as desired.