Roasted Aubergine in Tomato and Basil
|Nutrition Per Serve||88 Calories per serving|
Servings 1/2 eggplant / medium
- 2 - 3 aubergines (eggplant)
- 1 tin finally chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/ 2 cup parmesan cheese
- Turn the oven on and Preheat to 180 degrees
- Cut aubergines in half and sprinkle with salt, then sprinkle with favorite pasta sauce, and the water.
- Top with the fresh basil , and Parmesan cheese and then place in the oven, uncovered for about 1 hour or until very soft.