Rocky Road Easter eggs
Ingredients100g dark chocolate
3 tbs coconut oil
¼ cup mixed nuts, chopped
¼ cup shredded coconut
1 x Noway bar, chopped small (optional to jubes/dried fruit)
* Egg molds needed for Easter egg shapes
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a double boiler, stirring until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small mixing bowl place nuts, coconut and Noway bar pieces and toss together.
- Pour ¾ of melted chocolate mixture over dry ingredients and combine well. Spoon mixture into egg holes evenly. Fill each egg with the remaining chocolate.
- Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.