Serves: 12 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
¼ cup (60ml) Coconut oil
1 cup (160g) Almond meal
1/4 cup (40g) Coconut flour
2 tsp arrowroot flour
2 tbs (30ml) Maple syrup
2 tsp Vanilla extract
50g frozen raspberries
2 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp maple syrup
1 scoop Strawberry NoWay
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- For the jam: In a small saucepan on low heat place raspberries, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Allow to melt and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add in NoWay and stir until combined and no lumps remain. Remove from heat.
- Combine all cookie ingredients together in a separate mixing bowl.
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and push your thumb into the middle to create a well. You should have 10 cookies. Place 1 tsp of jam into each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cooling on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer wire rack to cool.