Hot Chocolate Popcorn Crackles
Serves: 8 Prep: 5 minutes Freeze: 1 hour
3 cups natural salted popcorn
4 scoops Noway Hot Chocolate
1 tbs shredded coconut
2 tbs coconut oil
3 tbs tahini
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare patty cases into a muffin tray - to hold the cases in place.
2. In a large bowl add popcorn, hot chocolate, coconut and mix together.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt together coconut oil, tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and stir well.
4. Once combined pour the wet mixture over popcorn mix and combine well until evenly coated.
5. Spoon even amounts into each patty case and place them in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Net Carbs: 10g