Vanilla Cupcakes with Juicy Grape Frosting
Ingredients1 cup almond meal
1.5 cups gluten-free flour
4 scoops Vanilla Noway
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of Salt
4 small eggs (or 2 extra-large)
½ cup milk
4 tbs coconut oil, melted
Frosting:40g frozen blueberries
3 scoops Grape Noway Juicy
½ cup vegan butter or preferred butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Prepare muffin tin or patty cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and coconut oil.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well, until a smooth batter forms.
- Spoon evenly into muffin holes or prepared patty cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- To make frosting, heat blueberries over low heat in a small saucepan. Add Noway Juicy and combine until coated and a sticky consistency has formed. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spoon cooled blueberry and grape mixture into the butter 1 spoonful at a time and beat well, until all combined. Place frosting in the fridge until the cakes have cooled.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, spread frosting over the top of each one.
Per Serve (Small):