Noway Bar Rocky Road
Ingredients:35g shredded coconut
50g almonds, chopped
30g walnuts, chopped
30g pecans, chopped
50g macadamias, chopped
40g dried cranberries, chopped
2 x Noway Bars, diced into small cubes
140g good quality dark choc.
2 tbs coconut oil
- Chop all ingredients and stir together in a mixing bowl.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir well until evenly coated. Pour into a square baking tin and push down evenly until level and compact.
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into 20 small squares. And store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.