Noway Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars
Serves: 18 Prep: 5 minutes
2 cups puffed rice/rice bubbles
½ cup desiccated coconut
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
Pinch of Salt
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs maple syrup
3 tbs coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup tahini (or preferred nut butter)
Optional: Dark or white chocolate to drizzle
- Line/grease a square baking tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (except chocolate chips). In a small bowl mix together wet ingredients until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and stir well until all ingredients are evenly coated, add in chocolate chips and stir through.
- Transfer sticky mixture into the tin and spread evenly, pressing down to compact it tightly.
- Place in the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired and slice into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.