Protein Jam Drops
Ingredients:1 cup almond meal
⅓ cup gluten-free flour
2 tsp arrowroot flour
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
Jam:50g frozen raspberries
1 scoop Wild Berry Noway Juicy
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- For the jam: In a small saucepan on low heat place raspberries and allow to melt slightly, add Noway Juicy, and stir to combine until a sticky jam-like consistency forms. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine all cookie ingredients together in a separate mixing bowl.
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and push your thumb into the middle to create a well. Place ½ - 1 tsp of jam into each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cooling on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Macros Per Serving :