Iced Coffee Muffins with White Chocolate Frosting
Ingredients:1 cup almond meal
¼ cup buckwheat flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
4 scoops Noway Iced Coffee Protein
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp psyllium husk
Pinch of salt
2 large eggs
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup coconut yoghurt (can use natural Greek yoghurt)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Frosting:1 x can coconut milk solids (refrigerate can overnight)
1 x Noway white chocolate mousse sachet
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line/grease muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond meal, buckwheat flour, coconut sugar, Noway, salt, baking powder, and psyllium husk.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk, coconut yoghurt and vanilla essence.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine well.
- Pour ¼ cup of mixture into each muffin hole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Allow cooling in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
- To make the frosting: spoon out coconut milk solids from the can and mix well with white chocolate mousse until thick and creamy. Place in fridge to set until muffins are cooled.
- Once muffins are cool top with frosting if desired.
Macros Per Serve:
Net Carbs: 8g